Prospective Co-op/Internship Students
Congratulations on your decision to pursue a co-op or internship opportunity at UCF! As a prospective student, you will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss your academic and professional goals with a faculty member in our program
- Learn resume techniques that will help you land a great opportunity
- In conjunction with your assigned faculty member, choose co-op and internship opportunities which will support your academic and professional goals
- Have your resume referred to organizations of interest
- Interview with organizations interested in your qualifications
Once you accept a position, the Office of Experiential Learning registers you in a co-op or internship course. At that point, you become a registered student in our program.
TO GET STARTED:
The first step is to browse our eligibility criteria and complete the application. You will receive immediate feedback regarding your acceptance and will learn the next steps. Get started today!