Prospective Co-op/Internship Students
TO GET STARTED:
The first step is to browse our eligibility criteria and complete the application. You will receive immediate feedback regarding your acceptance and will learn the next steps. Get started today!
Congratulations on your decision to pursue a co-op or internship opportunity at UCF! As a prospective student, you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend an orientation session at the Office of Experiential Learning
- Learn some techniques that will help you to fine tune your resume by clicking here
- Meet with your assigned faculty member for a one-on-one discussion of your career aspirations as well as co-op and internship opportunities
- Have your resume referred to organizations of interest
- Interview with organizations interested in your qualifications
Once you accept a position, the Office of Experiential Learning registers you in a co-op or internship course. At that point, you become a registered student in our program.